Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Paraben & Sulfate Free
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Made in Australia
An exfoliating charcoal serum to gently buff, detox and purify congested skin for a clearer, smoother complexion. Ideal for most skin types tackling blackheads, acne, and underlying skin congestion to draw out impurities, smooth rough skin and polish away pore-clogging debris.
Transform congested, rough skin with the detoxifying, antibacterial and anti-acne power of charcoal. The Detoxifying Exfoliating Charcoal Serum exfoliates skin and draws out lumps under the surface to detoxify and dry out impurities.
What skin type is it best for?
Normal, dry, oily or acne-prone all benefit from regular application of this water-based exfoliating serum. Sensitive skin will require less frequent use.
The main ingredients:
With the 10% Fruit Acid Combination AHA's (5% Glycolic Acid and 5% Lactic Acid) this regenerative charcoal serum speeds up the cell renewal process, helping to maintain a soft and smooth youthful looking complexion.
Luxurious 24K gold flakes provide skin plumping and regenerative action - boosting skin elasticity, improving blood circulation and slowing the depletion of collagen.
Why people love Detoxifying Exfoliating Charcoal Serum:
- Detoxifies by gently drawing out impurities
- Smooths rough, bumpy looking skin
- Clears away dead cells for brighter skin
- Targets clogged pores below the surface
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads
- Increase the effectiveness of other active ingredients
*As our Skin Treats bottles are made from glass, each bottle is unique and special. The internal glass does differ from bottle to bottle, so you will find that each of your Skin Treats will sit a little differently. This with the combination of different consistencies (Gel V Oil) your product should sit just at the top of the blue esmi circle, anything over this is a nice little bonus - yay!
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Detoxifies by gently drawing out impurities. Smooths rough, bumpy looking skin. Clears away dead cells for brighter skin. Targets clogged pores below the surface.
Suitable for most skin types. A suitable addition for concerns of congestion, acne, breakouts, oil, dullness, ageing. Best avoided if sensitive (repairing the skin first).
How to use
Using the dropper, drip a pearl size amount onto your charcoal brush or fingers and massage into freshly cleansed skin, avoiding the under eye area. When using AHA, you may feel a mild to intense tingling sensation but don't worry it's a normal skin response. You may also feel no tingling at all - not to worry, the AHAs are still working just as hard. Leave for 5-10 minutes before wetting the charcoal brush or fingers and massage around the face to remove any softened dead skin cells before washing off.
The charcoal is a detoxifying ingredient and can draw impurities out of the skin - continue to use after impurities have emerged.
It's important to use a gentle cleanser with your skin treats and to protect your skin daily with a sunscreen.
Lightweight, weightless, gel
Using the Charcoal Serum for the first time?: If you are introducing the Charcoal Serum alongside other esmi Skin Treats, we suggest that you start integrating them into your daily skincare regime first for 1-2 weeks before adding the Charcoal Serum. When introducing the Charcoal Serum to your skincare routine, apply 1-2 times a week after cleansing.
Frequency: It is suggested to use the Charcoal serum 2 times a week, however, can be used up to 5 consecutive nights. Use less frequently if you have sensitive skin. If unsure, please message us on chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we would LOVE to help you.
Ingredients that deliver results, without harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Aids with skin repair and will assist with collagen depletion to help reduce fine lines.
Helps to loosen and break apart the bonds of skin cells, which encourages softer textured skin and an increase in skin renewal cycles.
Can help increase cell turnover and eliminate accumulated dead skin cells on the top layer of the skin.
- Katie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Dehydration, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove this product!
Has really helped clear up my skin. I don't no why but I definitely feel like using the charcoal brush makes it even more effective
- Alina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBest detoxifying serum
I use it once a week and I love it. My skin is smoother, shinier and more radiant after I use it. Make up applies way easier and looks better the next few days.
- LucyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove ❤️
It's cleared my skin up so much. Before you could see all the poors, and my skin felt awful. After leaving it on for 15 minutes, my skin is so clear and so smooth. Definitely recommend this product!!
- Brittany T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHelps my husbands blackheads
My husband suffers from oily skin with black heads. After trying to find a product to help we decided to give this a go and wow what a difference. It has visibly reduced his pores on his nose and his skin looks so much cleaner.
- Vanessa O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Sensitivity, Redness, Blackheads & Congestion, BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoClean
I used this and noticed a substantial difference in blackheads on my nose, I highly recommend
Still have questions? Try our Skin Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your skin?
Take our Skin Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.