Minimise Fine Lines
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
A powerful, yet gentle-on-the-skin natural alternative to retinol, esmi's Afterglow Rejuvenating Bakuchiol stimulates collagen production, encourages cell turnover and brightens uneven skin tones.
Packed with skin-loving ingredients like squalane and blue tansy, this lightweight oil-based serum is a rich and potent source of antioxidants that will protect your skin against environmental damage.
The beauty of a botanical alternative to retinol is that it's gentle on your skin and won't lead to sensitivity that's often associated with retinol use. This makes it ideal in both your morning and night routine and is perfect for those with dry or sensitive skin. It's also suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
While your skin will feel soft and hydrated, if you're in need of extra nourishment you can follow with your favourite moisturiser or oil.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
This oil-based serum stimulates collagen production, brightens uneven skin tones, improves skin texture by promoting cell turnover and boosts hydration. It provides lightweight nourishment and is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Best for dry or sensitive skin. Addresses concerns of uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles, textured, dry skin. Pregnant/breastfeeding safe. A suitable retinol alternative.
How to use
After cleansing and applying your favourite water based serums follow with 2-3 drops of Afterglow Rejuvenating Bakuchiol. For extra nourishment, follow with your favourite moisturiser or oil. Can be used morning and night. Be sure to follow your morning application with SPF protection.
Can be used every morning and night. Be sure to follow your morning application with SPF protection.
Ingredients that deliver results, without harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Bakuchiol stimulates skin cell turnover, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin tone and texture.
Calms irritated skin, reduces heat, and relieves delicate or troubled skin.
Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness and improves dryness.
Prickly Pear Cactus
Soothes and hydrates the skin while strengthening the skin's natural function as a protective barrier.
- AmberVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Cystic Acne, Dehydration, Breakouts, Redness, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove using this and the strawberry rose oil together.
It feels so good on extremely dry cheeks with active acne, helps moisturise those really dry acne bumps and smoothes them out i only first tried it and can already feel a difference.
- Katie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Dehydration, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing product!
Smells divine. Leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Kaisa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, RednessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous serum
Makes my skin so soft and glowy and you only need couple of drops.
- AmyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, PigmentationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPregnancy skin saviour!
As I can't use retinol during pregnancy, was looking for a safe alternative and came across this miracle in a bottle! My skin has been glowing since I've started using this product, and my pigmentation has reduced. Love it!!
- Jade E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Redness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Breakouts, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGame Changer!
I will never be without this product! It has been the biggest game changer in my routine. I had no sensitivity when introducing this to my skincare routine. I swear it’s the reason I no longer break out when my monthly flow is about!
We've got answers
We believe every person deserves to feel empowered, confident and experience good skin health. We're here to help answer any questions, and help you with your skin journey.
Chat with us
We are here to aswer your questions.
As an oil-based serum, this product is more nourishing than your water-based serums but just as powerful. It is fast-absorbing so even if you have oily skin, it will absorb nicely to be followed with your moisturiser of choice.
Bakuchiol is an oil extracted from the seeds and leaves of the Babchi plant. Similar to retinoids, bakuchiol works by stimulating collagen producing receptors in the skin, without the dryness and irritation that can often be associated with Retinol use. It's a natural plant based alternative to Retinol and is suitable for those with sensitivities to Retinol and can be used while pregnant and breastfeeding.
This serum is suitable for use daily, and can be used both AM & PM if you wish.
If you find you experience sensitivity to skincare, start by using Afterglow Bakuchiol at night for 2 weeks and thereafter you can continue using this serum both morning & night or as your skin needs.
- Probiotic Skin Mylck Cleanser
- Ageless Hyaluronic Serum
- Sensitive Moisturiser
Still have questions? Try our Skin Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your skin?
Take our Skin Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.