Helps Strengthen Hair
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Made in Australia
esmi Strength Conditioner is a rich nourishing conditioner with weak and damaged hair in mind and will help promote healthy, strong hair growth.
Feed your skin and hair with ESMI BIOME™ – EB04 a biome blend of probiotic lysates specifically tailored to help with growth, strengthening hair at the scalp and reduce the damage caused by UV.
Peptides will assist in regenerating growth, and giving hair a thicker, fuller appearance.
Green Tea Extract helps add moisturise and conditions your hair and scalp.
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
For more information about our Returns Policy click here.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your hair.
Help strengthen, repair weak, damaged hair. Deeply nourishing, helps increase scalps good bacteria for a healthy skin biome, assists with barrier strengthening, ntioxidant properties & colour safe formulation.
Weak, damaged, slow to grow, & dry.
How to use
After shampooing, squeeze the excess water from your hair.
Apply Conditioner to your hand, massage into your hair and leave for a few minutes.
Ingredients that deliver results, without harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
esmi Biome™ - EB04 STRENGTH
A biome blend of probiotic lysates specifically tailored to help with growth and strengthening hair at the scalp.
This anti-ageing peptide that reduces the depth of wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions, being a topical alternative to injections.
Green Tea Extract
Can help calm redness, soothe acne-prone skin and target signs of ageing.
- Shannon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing product
This strength conditioner has made my hair feeling amazing & soft, I have noticed it has strengthened my ends
- Colleen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, SensitivitySkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoVery happy
I am very happy with this product & hope the shampoo & conditioner will give the results I am looking for & it’s looking good so far.
- JuliaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Pigmentation, Blackheads & CongestionSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry), OilyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe smell
I love the smell of this conditioner. I always looked forward to wash with it. It does its job and leaves the hair silky and smooth.
- Tennille F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dehydration, DullnessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove the entire haircare range
The Strength conditioner pairs well with the hydration Shampoo. My hair has never been so healthy or glossy. Can go longer without washing and no itchy scalp. Best haircare range I've tried, and I've tried a lot. Have recommended to everyone I know. The products smell amazing too and you can mix and match if needed. Highly recommend.
Still have questions? Try our Hair Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your hair?
Take our Hair Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.