Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Contains Natural and Plant Derived ingredients
Made in Australia
A lightweight, purifying face oil with plant-based antimicrobial ingredients to cool inflammation, freshen skin and fight blemishes.
Ideal for skin types prone to blemishes, acne, and oil balance concerns. Use instead of moisturiser to calm inflammation and redness, target acne and regulate oil flow.
Why you'll love the Peppermint Green Oil:
- Lightweight and won't clog pores
- Anti-inflammatory for redness reduction
- Natural antimicrobial ingredients target acne
- Regulates oil flow to balance skin
- Can be used as an alternative to moisturiser
- Rich source of free radical-fighting vitamin E
The main ingredients:
A blend of plant-based anti-inflammatory and antibacterial oils, Peppermint Green Oil works to curb inflammation, purify by targeting acne-causing bacteria and restore a healthy oil balance.
With superior purifying and cooling antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, Peppermint Green Oil is an effective, natural oil to combat acne, unclog pores and soothe redness.
Black Tea Seed Oil's antioxidant, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties work to protect, repair and soften skin. Known for its astringent and detoxifying abilities, Lemon Oil helps to clear blemish-prone skin and regulate excessive sebum production. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E combat free radical damage, hydrate skin and can minimise the appearance of scars.
Use it with:
*As our Skin Treats bottles are made from glass, each bottle is unique and special. The internal glass does differ from bottle to bottle, so you will find that each of your Skin Treats will sit a little differently. This with the combination of different consistencies (Gel V Oil) your product should sit just at the top of the blue esmi circle, anything over this is a nice little bonus - yay!
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Lightweight and won't clog pores. Anti-inflammatory for redness reduction. Natural antimicrobial ingredients target acne. Regulates oil flow to balance skin.
Suitable for oily, acne and problematic skin types. Assisting with balancing oil flow whilst being cooling and providing anti-batcerial benefits.
How to use
Use the dropper to apply 2-3 drops of oil directly to the palm of the hand and massage into cleansed skin after applying other skin treats.
Lightweight, Moisturising, Dry Oil
Can be used morning and night and around the eye area.
Ingredients that deliver results, without harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Black Tea Seed Oil
Black Tea Seed Oil’s antioxidant, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties work to protect, repair and soften the skin.
Lemon Peel Oil
Can help clarify your skin - gently exfoliating dead skin cells that often become trapped in hair follicle and pores.
A superior purifying and cooling antimicrobial with anti-inflammatory properties. Peppermint Oil is an effective, natural oil to combat acne, unclog pores and soothe redness.
- Bridget H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Cystic Acne, Redness, Dullness, DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHighly recommend
Recently started to use this with 24K Gold Nourishing Oil and Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum. At first I was concerned with the oiliness feeling when first put on my skin but it has helped with my oil overload throughout the day. My skin looks and feels incredible. The redness is reducing, fine lines and pore sizes reducing. I use all 3 morning and night.
- Michelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 50+What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Redness, Sensitivity, DullnessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove this skin treat
I really like the peppermint oil as it is not heavy like some,also you don't need alot as it spreads out nicely,To be honest best I have ever used🍃🍃
- Olivia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Redness, Breakouts, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOBSESSED ❤️
This peppermint oil is nothing like I have used before! I have been using this as a moisturiser and along with other esmi products my skin has taken a turn for the best.
To the wonderful Kara who helped and guided me to find the right products. I appreciated you 🤍
- MaddyVerified ReviewerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Dullness, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest face oil, exceeded expectations
First face oil I have used and it is so moisturising without being over oily. Has a fantastic smell and doesn’t feel like it’s on your face like other oils. Definitely recommend!! 🙈🏼
- KarenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Still have questions? Try our Skin Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your skin?
Take our Skin Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.