Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Made in Australia
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Contains Australian Native Ingredients
Looking for the best skin care to reduce redness? You've found it. The Anti-Redness Minty Green Smoothie serum provides healing relief for inflamed, acne prone or post treatment skin.
The main ingredients:
Red, blotchy skin is usually caused by inflammation. The Minty Green Smoothie targets inflammation with Tasmania lanceolata extract, a powerful antioxidant and speeds up healing with arnica, a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Glycosaminoglycans (GAG's) support collagen and elastin while niacinamide (B3) strengthens the moisture barrier. Quick absorbing and water based, the serum is infused with aloe vera's calming, soothing properties.
Why esmi's Anti-Redness Minty Green Smoothie is the best product for red skin:
- Convenient travel size
- Calms and strengthens red, damaged skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Ideal for post laser, IPL, and diathermy treatment
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial
- Strengthens the moisture barrier
- Lightweight and non-acnegenic
- Uplifting minty aroma
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Calms and strengthens red, damaged skin, and helps reduce puffiness. Ideal for post laser, IPL, and diathermy treatment. Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial.
Perfect for all skin types, our Anti-Redness Green Smoothie is a suitable addition for skin concerns of redness, acne and acne prone rosacea. Or if you are looking for a spot treatment alternative.
How to use
Dispense a pearl size amount of serum from the dropper into fingertips and massage into the cleansed skin avoiding the eye area. Can be used morning and night. Allow product to absorb before applying other skin treats or creams.
For best results: Protect the skin daily with an SPF and avoid excess or prolonged sun exposure. Finish your skin treats regime with the 24k Gold Nourishing Oil to lock, seal and create a protective barrier on the skin.
Pair with the esmi Balancing Acai Oil and Foundation to further smooth the look of red, blotchy skin.
It's important to use a gentle cleanser with the Skin Treats.
Lightweight, gel, weightless
Can be used morning and/or night.
Ingredients that deliver results, without harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Great for dry skin and compromised skin barriers to calm and nourish.
Wonderful for breakout prone skin as it speeds up healing time.
Tasmannia Lanceolata Extract
Helps reduce redness and puffiness associated with inflammation, also a powerful antioxidant to help strengthen and protect skin cells.
- Kristie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dehydration, BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove!
It says it’s mini (12ml), but it’s just half of the size of my original (30ml). Love this size for travel!
- LAUREN T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Dullness, Dehydration, BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat size!
The same product you know and love just in a smaller, more convenient size! Saved so much space in my toiletry bag when I went interstate- was able to just have carry on. Will always keep one in the cupboard now.
- Indiana V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 18 - 24What is your main skin concern? BreakoutsSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best for everything
I don't have bad skin, but I get random breakouts and this smoothie really calms the redness and irritation. It also doesn't make your scar from your blemishes which other brands do. It also has an amazing cooling effect for people like me with bad allergies. The team at esmi were super helpful in finding the product suited for my needs.
- Amanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Redness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAwesome Minty Smoothie!
The smell...Is just Devine! I have redness on my cheeks and nose, it has helped a lot.
- Melissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Dehydration, BreakoutsSkin Type DryRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMinty green smoothie skin treat!
Perfect for cooling down any blemishes… I use this at night and reduces pimples and calms the skin takes away redness! Great product!
Still have questions? Try our Skin Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your skin?
Take our Skin Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.