Made in Australia
Paraben & Sulfate Free
Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
Contains Australian Native Ingredients
A lightweight face oil brimming with superfood ingredients to increase elasticity and hydration, reduce redness and regulate oil.
Ideal for all skin types, especially oily skin with balance concerns, this nourishing oil can replace moisturiser to improve tone, calm and hydrate while regulating oil flow.
The main ingredients:
A calming plant-based balancing act for skin, the anti-oxident blend of plant-oil in Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil works together to restore a calm and balanced complexion.
Rich in powerful and naturally occurring vitamin A, Acai Oil boosts cell turnover and its essential fatty acids smooth and soothe.
Jojoba is the closest botanical match to our skin's natural sebum and regulates moisture levels while calming with anti-inflammatory properties.
Kiwi fruit seed oil is ultra-nourishing and anti-ageing with high concentrations of Omega 3 fatty acids boosting elasticity and reducing the look of fine lines.
Highly emollient and non-comedogenic squalene is an exceptional hydrator which won't clog pores and works to regulate oil flow and increase skin suppleness. It's ideal for oily, acne-prone skin.
Why people love esmi's Mini Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil:
- Convenient travel size
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Regulates oil flow to balance skin
- Hydrates and addresses age concerns
- Can be used as an alternative to moisturiser
- Rich source of vitamin C and E
- Anti-inflammatory for redness reduction
What will the cost of shipping be?
All orders receive complimentary standard shipping - no minimum spend! Your order will be sent using Australia Post or DHL and can be tracked. Need your order asap? We have express shipping options available for you for a small fee. For more shipping info click here.
When will my order be sent?
Orders received by 3:00pm, Monday to Friday, will be dispatched the same day! Please note that there may be slight delays in shipping at times of high volume orders. Please also consider public holidays when checking the shipping method. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Can I return the product?
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we do accept returns and are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange. You'll just need to:
1. Contact us within 14 days of receiving the product and
2. Return the item unused and in original, unopened and undamaged condition.
Is this product right for you?
Chat to one of our qualified beauty therapists to find out if this product will suit your skin.
Lightweight and non-greasy. Regulates oil flow to balance skin. Hydrates and addresses age concerns. Can be used as an alternative to moisturiser.
Suitable for all skin types, especially combination to oily. A lightweight alternative to the 24K Gold Nourishing Oil.
How to use
Using the dropper, drip 2-3 drops of oil directly to the palm of the hand and massage into cleansed skin after applying other skin treats.
It's important to use a gentle cleanser with the Acai Skin Balancing Face Oil.
Lightweight, Moisturising, Dry Oil.
Can be used morning and night and around the eye area.
Ingredients that deliver results, without harsh chemicals, parabens, SLSs or fillers.
Antibacterial with a high absorption rate that can improve your skin’s elasticity. It can help relieve splitting or cracking in your skin and provide relief for other conditions, such as psoriasis & acne.
Soothing for the skin and delivers significant antioxidant properties.
- Michaela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? Redness, Sensitivity, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, DullnessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove Esmi!
Fave new skincare. Already receiving so many compliments on my skin! In-love!
- Amanda F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Breakouts, SensitivitySkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe best!!
I’ve been using this since November last year and only ran out of the first one last month, so a little goes a long way! I used to hate using oils cause of my oily-prone skin, but this one feels hydrating but lightweight! My skin feel so soft after!!
- Natasha P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your main skin concern? Blackheads & Congestion, Dehydration, DullnessSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for Oily skin
So happy I've finally found a face oil that does not feel heavy or make my skin break out. I was hesitant to try this as I have an oily t zone and have failed utterly with other oils/moisturisers, but was pleasantly surprised that it was the perfect addition to my skincare routine! I use this as a moisturiser and under my matte makeup. I only use 1-2 drops for my entire face, (I assume drier skins can use more) and it absorbs beautifully and gives me the moisture I need. There is hope for us oily skin gals!
- WrinVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 49What is your main skin concern? DehydrationSkin Type Combination (Oily & Dry)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMini açai oil
I love This product so much that I’ve purchased the mini to keep in my quick grab travel bag for those unexpected hospital stays or nights away. I use it morning & night , the mini size is ideal for keeping in my travel bag so I never leave it behind
Still have questions? Try our Skin Quiz
Trying to find the best product for your skin?
Take our Skin Quiz today to easily find the best product recommendations for your particular concern.