Shop Skin Care Now, Pay Later with Afterpay
4 payments. Every two weeks. Receive your order right away.
How it works.
favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at the checkout
Log in or create your Afterpay account, with instand approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is an online payment service that allows you to split the cost of your skin care purchase into four payment instalments.
- You’ll pay the first instalment at the time of purchase and the remainder each fortnight.
- This means you can get your skin care on afterpay now, and pay for the items over time instead of in one sum.
- You can set up afterpay to charge the card or account of your choice.
- Afterpay provides a payment schedule, so you will know when your account will be charged.
How to use Afterpay for esmi Products?
- You can apply for an Afterpay account on the Afterpay website www.afterpay.com.
- To apply for an account, you will need to be over 18 with a valid debit or credit card.
- Once your account has been created, you will be able to use it on websites and stores that offer afterpay.
- Choose your esmi goodies, and when you are done shopping, navigate to your online cart.
- When you place your order, simply choose ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout.
Why use Afterpay for skin care?
- Afterpay allows you to shop and receive your purchase straight away, and pay for it little by little, rather than in a lump sum.
- Afterpay doesn’t carry interest and there is no minimum spend.
- Afterpay is easy to use, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method in the checkout.
Is Afterpay free?
- Afterpay is free to use, and no fees apply when you pay on time.
- There is also no interest when you use the service.
- Review your payment schedule to ensure you never miss a payment.
- Afterpay will also send you payment reminders.
- Afterpay will also not make your esmi purchase any more expensive. Products are priced the same whether you choose to pay with Afterpay.
Will Afterpay delay my order?
- Using Afterpay won’t delay your order.
- Your order will ship as it would with any other payment form. You’ll receive your order as normal, however you will be able to pay in four equal instalments.
- These will automatically be charged to your account every two weeks.
What is the returns policy when using Afterpay?
- The returns policy is the same for customers who pay using Afterpay.
- If you decide to return your items and you have used - AfterPay to place your order, follow the returns process as normal.
- Once we have processed your return, Afterpay will be reimbursed. When this occurs, payments that have already been made will be refunded, and payments that have not yet been received will be cancelled.
Can international customers use Afterpay?
- Currently only accept Afterpay payments for Australian and New Zealand customers.